Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Distinguished Scholar


Congrats to Gypsy for her SUU Distinguished Scholar Award. She has always busted her butt in school regardless of the subject. It is now paying off as colleges are trying to recruit her for next year. Great job!

7 comments:

Kelli said...

Way to go Gypsy! Congrats!

chelon:) said...

congrats gypsy! that is so cool :)

The Hardy's said...

Gypsy, you amaze me! Kim, I can't believe this is my little niece in this picture. When did she go and grow up on me? She's turned in to a beautiful young woman.

Joseph and Katie said...

Gypsy, You are an outstanding young lady. I am so proud of you.

Tami Harris said...

Gypsy, you look so beautiful! Congratulations! I wish you the best. I can't believe you are graduating already and will be off to college before you know it!

Sunni said...

WHAT!!! you didn't tell me you had a blog dude! Now I have to ignore my children and read the whole thing... Congrats Gypsy, You're BEAUTIFUL!!! Miss you guys!

Sunni said...

Hi doll, I need to call you. After my phone died while we were talking the other day (and I wasn't at home with a charger), I got distracted with one thing after another and never called you back...sheesh, that's my life.